13 feb 2013

In the jungle


Hello! Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!!! Today I share with you an other outfit, that I use last week. In this case, the photographer was my mom, she was a great photographer ;)! Do yo agree with me?
Today, the outfit's Star is the militar green Sneackers, at the beginning I didn't like this type of shoes, but I found an offer in Krack, and I bought it, Now I love it, and this sneackers are very very very soft, I recommend you!(you can find the link of the web at the end of this post)

The jacket oversize is a big Star too, this type of jacket is very fashionable, is so hot and so soft. This jacket is a Zara jacket, I bought last year, but in this moment you can find similar jacket on anywhere.

What Do you think about Sneackers? Do you have one? Share it with me!

I hope you like it!

Hola! Buenos días y Feliz Miércoles!! Hoy comparto con vosotros otro look,este lo use la semana pasada. En este caso, la fotógrafa fue mi madre, es una excelente fotógrafa ;)! ¿Estáis de acuerdo conmigo?

Hoy, La estrella del look son las Sneackers en color verde militar, al principio no me gustaban mucho este tipo de zapato, pero encontré una oferta muy buena en Krack, y las compré; Ahora me encantan, estas sneackers son muy muy muy cómodas, Os las recomiendo!! (puedes encontrar el link de la web al final de este post)

La chaqueta oversize es una gran Estrella también, este tipo de chaquetas están muy de moda, es muy calentita y muy cómoda. Esta en particular es de Zara, la compré el año pasado, pero en este momento puedes encontrarla en cualquier tienda.

¿Qué pensáis de las Sneackers? ¿Tenéis alguna? Compartirlo conmigo!

¡Espero que os guste!











Happy moment with my mom


Jacket Oversize / Chaqueta : Zara
Sweater / Suéter : Stradivarius
Basic t-Shirt / Camiseta Básica : Zara
Jeans / Vaqueros : Zara (old)
Sneackers : Krack
Bag / Bolso : Pilar Abril (very good present of my boyfriend) 

1 comentario: