5 feb 2013

Blue "W"


Hello! Today I want to share with you yesterday's outfit for go to class, I chose a soft outfit with flats and sport jacket, this jacket seems a american football jacket, I love it!
Yesterday was a hard day and the photos were on night, I don't like because I prefer sunny days for make photos, the colors are more real and the light of the street is more happy.

The star of this outfit are the bag and the shoes (and the jacket too), the bag was a present of my boyfriend, and the shoes are a present of my mother, I love Pepa of Lovely Pepa.

I hope you like it!! Happy Tuesday!! What is the star of your Monday outfit???

Hola! Hoy quiero compartir con vosotros el look de ayer para ir a clase, Elegí un look muy cómodo con zapato plano y una chaqueta deportiva, esta chaqueta me recuerda a la típica chaqueta de fútbol americano, Me encanta!
Ayer fue un día duro y no pude hacer fotos hasta por la noche, No me gusta hacer fotos por la noche, prefiero los días soleados para hacer fotos, los colores son más reales y la luz de la calle es más activa.

La estrella de este look son el bolso y los zapatos (y la chaqueta también), el bolso fue un regalo de mi novio, y los zapatos un regalo de mi madre, Me encanta Pepa de LovelyPepa.

¡Espero que os guste! ¡Feliz Martes! ¿Cual es la estrella de vuestro look del Lunes?



Jacket / Chaqueta: Primark
Waistcoat / Chaleco: Zara
Jeans: Stradivarius
Shoes / Zapatos: Lovely Pepa for KRACK
Bag / Bolso: Parfois Winter '12

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario